Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for me, so why not start it with a huge breakfast sandwich?
For the long days or days in which I need a lot of energy, I invented this “gourmet” sandwich. I know gourmet means high skills in cooking and high quality… you don’t need any skills for this and the one high thing in the sandwich is the amount of calories and deliciousness. 😀
So here goes my big breakfast sandwich invention!
Preparation time: 10 min
- one round bun
- 3 tsps of pate (I use one with Provencal herbs)
- 1 egg
- green salad
- 1 round piece of tomato
- 2 pieces of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the bun in half and spread the pate on the bottom part.
- Fry the egg and place it on the bun, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the salad and sprinkle the olive oil on it.
- Put on top the tomato, some salt and the cheddar cheese.
- Put the other half on top, squeeze it together and enjoy it next to your coffee. It looks a bit difficult to eat, but it is actually quite ea sy. And so delicious!
If you would like more ideas about delicious breakfasts, you can check my posts here.