If you are a fan of creamy soups, this coconut pumpkin soup should be on your list, too.
It is simple and fast to make and very delicious.
Coconut pumpkin soup
Cooking time: 15 min
- 150 g of pumpkin puree
- 125 g of coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- chili flakes (optional)
- 1 chicken cube for stock
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- yogurt and pumpkin seeds for decoration
- Saute the onion in garlic in one tbsp of sunflower oil until they are soft.
- Dissolve the chicken cube in 200 ml of water. If you want the soup to be thicker, use only half of the water.
- Blend the onion with a bit of stock until smooth.
- Place it back on fire and mix in the rest of the chicken stock and the pumpkin puree.
- At the end, add the coconut milk bit by bit and stir well.
- Add some chili flakes, if you want a hint of spiciness.
- Decorate it with yogurt and pumpkin seeds and serve it hot.
If you would like to have more ideas for low carb recipes, you can check our my recipes here.