This cauliflower recipe is very easy to prepare. a bit long to bake, the the wait is well worth it. You can snack on it as is, use it as a side dish, eat it warm or cold.
- 1 big cauliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- lemon juice from half of lemon
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder or chilli flakes
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Break the cauliflower florets into the desired size.
- First pour the olive oil then all the spices and mix it well.
- Bake it for 45 min in the preheated oven at 220 C.
- Ready to serve!