These cabbage pancakes are a great quick meal option. It is not only healthy, but warm, cheap and fast.
As a cruciferous, cabbage is full of vitamins and micronutrients, but especially vitamin C and K. And somehow the cooked taste of cabbage brings out of it something a lot more delicious than the rest from its branch (broccoli, cauliflower, kale etc.)
Cooking time: 10 min
- 150 g of cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp of flour
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- Cut the cabbage, mix it with the eggs, flour and salt and pepper.
- Start frying it in a pan with a bit of oil on medium fire.
- After 5 min or after it got golden flip it on the other side. It is a bit difficult to flip, therefore I recommend my tortilla method I used here at point 11.
Now the Turbo version with bacon and corn
- To the mixture add some previously cut and fried bacon and corn.
- Additionally, you can add dill (if you like it, it goes really great) or caramelized onion.
- Fry it 5 min on each side on medium fire, flip it using a plate and enjoy this delicious healthy and full meal!