This pesto pasta recipe is my go-to quick meal and favorite pasta variation. It is very fast, very flavorful and a caloric bomb from fats and carbs perspective. So don’t get too addicted to it and try to eat it after workouts only 😀
Pasta with pesto
Servings: 2 people
Preparation time: 15 min
- 150 g tallarines
- 2 tbsp of pesto
- 50g of chopped bacon
- 3-4 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of corn
- grated parmezan for the top
- While boiling the pasta according to the instructions on the package, start frying the bacon until in gets crispy.
- Drain the pasta and immediately add the pesto and mix them gently until well combined
- Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes, bacon and corn. I almost always use frozen corn for this recipe, since I don’t want to open a can just for 2 tbsp.
- Add parmesan on the top according to your taste and decorate with basil.
There is not much you can’t love about this pasta recipe!