This Turkish poached egg recipe is a very nice twist on poached egg. I really like the taste of a poached egg by itself, but this can be a very nice change from time to time.
If you want to check out my recipe for how I poach an egg, you can check out my post here: https://www.thymeconsuming.com/how-to-poach-an-egg/.
Turkish poached egg
Preparation time: 10 min
Ingredients for the base
- 50 g of Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp of pepper flakes or parpika
- 1 tsp of butter
- fresh dill
- Poach the egg: https://www.thymeconsuming.com/how-to-poach-an-egg/.
- Mince the garlic and mix it in together with the salt and chopped dill.
- Melt the butter in a pan and put the pepper flakes in and leave for few seconds more.
- Plate it by adding first to yogurt base, then the poached egg and decorate with the butter-pepper flakes sauce and more dill. Serve with bread.