Portobello mushrooms are one of the most delicious mushrooms you can find out there and pretty cheap on top – add them to a burger and you got yourself a perfect vegetarian burger.
This recipe is really fast and easy, in 15 min you are ready.
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the washed mushrooms upside down in a medium hot pan with a bit of oil.
- After 5 min, turn them upside up, add salt and pepper and fill them with cheese. Let them in the pan for 5 more min in low to medium fire.
- In a different pan, toast your burger bread.
- Make a quick chipotle mayo by adding in the mayo a squeeze of lemon, spicy pprica and ground black pepper.
- Arrange it the way you want, but make sure to add lots of mayo, salad, red onion and tomato.
Here it is: