Stir-fry is a great option for fast meal, while gathering all the veggies you have laying around in the fridge and any remaining meats. And if you happen to also love noodles as much as I do, then this is a great quick meal for you, too.
Cooking time: ~25 min
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of minced ginger
- veggies: carrots, peppers, mushrooms, cabbage, peas, green beans, asparagus, bean sprouts
- 140 g of noodles (any type you prefer)
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2-3 tbsp of soy sauce
- oil for frying
- sriracha sauce (optional)
- Cook the noodles (I used udon noodles) and rinse them in cold water. Put aside.
- In a big wok start cooking the ginger with the carrots in a bit of oil.
- Once the carrots are a bit cooked (around 4min) start adding the rest of veggies. I opted in this version for cabbage, peas and enoki mushrooms and, towards the end, beans sprouts.
- Add the oyster sauce and mix well.
- Once the veggies look cooked (not mushy), add the noodles and the soy sauce and let them cook for max 2 min.
- They are ready to be served. I added some schnitzel I had from a different meal, some sriracha sauce and it was really delicious.
Here are more ideas how to cook noodles.